has designed and developed one of the most comprehensive automated probation
management packages available today. Combining over 20 years of software engineering and
40 years of probation experience, we created a case management system that will exceed your expectations.
- JAGWare subscribes to the American Probation and Parole Association's functional software standards.
- Secure and encrypted access anywhere an internet connection is available.
- No software deployment, installation, maintenance or upgrade issues.
- System performance not dependent on quality of users' desktop computers.
- Users have access to over 40 stock reports and form letters. We can also create new ones, depending on complexity, at little or no cost.
- Reports and form letters can be branded with your logo.
- There is no limit to the number of community service locations, attorneys, judges and courts that can be defined.
- Individual cases can easily be transferred between probation officers.
- Managers of multiple offices can easily access case information remotely from any location.
- Officers utilize an interactive interview screen to standardize data collected during probation reporting.
- Reports can be automatically generated and emailed.
- Ability to locate Probationers and Cases using Address, Docket #, JAGWare ID Number, SSN, Last Name or even Similar Last Name or Date Of Birth.
- The system monitors the probation term to include days served, days remaining, days tolled and will automatically recalculate the correct probation end date as necessary.
- Officers have the ability to easily schedule and reschedule probationer contact requirements, classes and community service obligations.
- Officers can select probationers eligible to perform electronic reporting.
- Custom form letters containing case related information can easily be created.
- JAGWARE is 100% web based and accessible from any location with a web browser.
- Pictures of probationers can be captured and attached to documents using an inexpensive web cam or uploaded from a digital camera.
- A standard “Status Page” shows, at a glance, important statistics about the caseload of the office.
- Upon selecting a probationer, the system will automatically notify officers of pending action items.
- The system actively tracks fine, restitution and fee balances and notifies officers of past due amounts.
- Authorized users can easily define how the system applies payments received.
- Receipts reflect amount paid, account balance, next report date and other outstanding conditions.
- The system can generate daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation reports.
- We provide 100% of the server maintenance and perform nightly backups of all data.
- Program errors are automatically sent via email to the JAGWARE “helpdesk” for immediate review and resolution.
- Users can record issues they encounter through the built in trouble ticket tracking system.
- JAGWare support staff are available to you 7 days a week at no charge.